- This event has passed.
Responsible Gambling Week
November 7 - November 13
Let’s talk about responsible gambling.
To find out more about how to gamble responsibly, you can:
- Come to one of our Tea – Coffee Chats, every day between the 7th – 13th November at 4pm or 10pm.
- Speak to a member of staff
- Visit www.responsiblegamblinguk.org<… BeGambleAware.org
If you have concerns about your gambling, or a friend or family member you can:
Speak to a trained advisor by calling the free, confidential National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133
Open 8am – Midnight
Visit https://www.gamcare.org.uk/ and chat online with an advisor
Ask yourself… Have you carried on past your spending limit?
- Only spend what you can afford
- Set your limits for time and money
- Gambling is not the answer to any problem
- Gambling when angry is not a good idea
- Gambling shouldn’t interfere with your personal relationships
Play Smart… Know when to stop.